Wood is known for its classic appeal and can transform any space from a modern or contemporary look into a more traditional one. At Ontario Renocon, we provide superior woodworking service in Toronto and the GTA. Our work ethic is high, and we lead with passion and professionalism. We take on projects of any size and we can help you with:
- Custom caprentry
- Built-in furniture
- Interior door installation
- Commercial woodworking
- Wall units and shelves
- Room dividers
We have helped many customers elevate their properties by designing and building top-tier woodwork. If you’re looking to add appeal and function to an area, the team at Ontario RenoCon can assist with excellent millwork.
Your vision is important to us. We aim to build custom cabinetry that meets your specifications to the tee. When you come to us with your design ideas and inspirations, we go the extra mile to turn your dream a reality.
Our custom woodworking combines intricate design, great craftsmanship, and the knowledge we’ve acquired over 30 years. Moreover, our guarantee to our valued customers is that we will deliver custom-designed space that compliments your personal taste and serves a functional purpose.
Why Wood is Great for Your Space
Wood offers a number of advantages when it comes to interior design and furnishing. Whether you are interested in minor renovation like interior door installation, or you are planning a major overhaul, incorporating wood into your design provides many benefits.
- Variety. Wood offers a wide range of options. You can go with mahogany, which is known for the rich feel it gives to a room, or you can choose pine for a more traditional look. These are just two of the many options we offer.
- Eco-friendly. We use all-Canadian wood from sustainable resources. When you use wood as your material of choice, you can settle on a company that employs eco-friendly practices and techniques.
- Versatility and durability. Wood can be easily customized to suit your liking. By cutting it to the precise size and shape needed for your project, your custom-built furniture is sure to last a very long time.
- Maximize space. Built-in furniture can open up the space in a room, and wood is a great material for this. By hiring a professional woodworking team to customize your millwork, you will be pleased with how much space you can free up in your property.
With many property owners wanting to incorporate custom woodworking into their living spaces and offices, the need for experienced woodworking contractors has increased. That’s where we come in.
Contact Us Today!
At Ontario Renocon, we prioritize your needs and provide woodwork solutions you can bank on. If you are in need of custom woodworking or would like to ask us more about our services, feel free to reach out to us. Call us at or send us an email for a free estimate or more information about our woodworking service.